TheGamingChief

Taviana Layout

So, Fast Forward Gaming's layout was amazing to me personally (I deeply miss the roleplay from that server).  My favorite part is the large city (the Police Dept. would need to soley focus on that one city, and Sheriff Dept. would have to patrol the entire rest of the map, not to mention Coast Guard).  I would be available to talk about everything I remember from that server if anyone wants.  A few youtubers played on FFG a good bit, so we could reference their videos (I'm sure they show the map at least a few times in their videos).

FrankieOnPC

DevilDogGamer

I don't have a layout but what if we used 1 island for training PD, ESU, Coast Guard, and PMC.

The other island for Civilians and Active Duty PD, ESU, Coast Guard, and PMC. (General Population)

Maybe have the Jail on the "Training Island". The bridge would seem very ominous and a symbol of power, solidity, and of structure.

All ESU, PD, Coast Guard and PMC should first spawn at training island, and we can have teleports to main island. Idk, it'd be like having a training server but all in one. Also additional boots if the sheet hits fan.

I can sympathize with wanting to limit the size of this map to the "General Public", Taviana is a HUGE map, mountains and water do cover a large portion of the map but also make commutes that much longer and farther and player interactions probabilities lower(although may be helped with the right layout). The main purpose here is Role Play, by limiting the size of the map you force more interaction and Role Play.

Which Island should be used for what? I honestly don't know, with the larger island you could have 2 depts. for esu and pd, north and south depts. or give sheriffs south side or north. The combinations are literally endless.

I am new to the server and community, I find it refreshing the community has input in the development of the server, I hope my thougthts are considered or spark a new conversation and line of thought.

​

coast guard is ems its just ems aviation

I honestly think we should make it bigger for more opportunities for Civs and more of a patrol area for police. On Cicada for police it's just cop base banktown east civ spawn and other places also. I think it will be a better change so we can give officers a designed patrol area to stick to in order to detur crime or make it harder for people to get away

So, Fast Forward Gaming's layout was amazing to me personally (I deeply miss the roleplay from that server).  My favorite part is the large city (the Police Dept. would need to soley focus on that one city, and Sheriff Dept. would have to patrol the entire rest of the map, not to mention Coast Guard).  I would be available to talk about everything I remember from that server if anyone wants.  A few youtubers played on FFG a good bit, so we could reference their videos (I'm sure they show the map at least a few times in their videos).

FrankieOnPC

DevilDogGamer

Use to play on FFG. What'S your name??? I was Kenny Thomas