Nate Sherman

Police Computer Functions

Suggestion: 

Allow deputies to see the address or location of their house(s) of people that they look up in the computer. Also add in a function which allows deputies to make notes and/or record written warnings. Maybe even add in arrests which are automatically logged when an individual is jailed.

Why:

This makes the computer system much more realistic and robust. It allows for more RP with traffic stops and gives deputies more insight.

1 hour ago, Nate Sherman said:

Suggestion: 

Allow deputies to see the address or location of their house(s) of people that they look up in the computer.

I believe this one is already a thing, if the person has a property it would mark it on the map for a limited amount of time. Unknown if they took it out or if it is still a thing.

7 hours ago, Stangl Sabra said:

I believe this one is already a thing, if the person has a property it would mark it on the map for a limited amount of time. Unknown if they took it out or if it is still a thing.

As far as i'm concerned this is only when checking licenses using the windows key menu.

6 hours ago, Sasha said:

As far as i'm concerned this is only when checking licenses using the windows key menu.

Correct