Suggestion: 

Around the map we could have multiple warehouses that civilians could rent until restart. In the warehouse there would be an npc that you can talk to and purchase different equipment for making different things. This would work just like the workshop/warehouse you could buy in arma 2, however instead of having separate locations for different uses we just have multiple warehouses that you could choose what to make in.

Once you rent a warehouse, you would buy the equipment for what you wanted to make (only one selection per warehouse) from the npc

Examples:

• Vehicle warehouse
    • Create different types of vehicles to sell or use
  • Weapon warehouse
    • Create different types of weapons/ammo to sell or use
  • Clothing warehouse
    • Create different types of clothes and vest etc.
  • Drug processing warehouse
    • Allows you to process drugs (this would work well with this suggestion: Dealer Checks
  • Drug warehouse
    • Much bigger location than your home to grow drugs

Why:

People liked the vehicle warehouse system in arma 2 and I think this is a better/nicer way of doing it.

Edited by Hugo Griffith

What you make in the warehouse should be kept private so have multiple warehouses that can be changed into these different versions depending on what the user chooses when they rent it, I believe this would remove any rush to get to a certain warehouse just so you can hog it for the server day.

Just now, Baars Richardson said:

It would be better if it needed to be gang controlled. Other gangs than have to take it over if they want to use that certain warehouse.

I disagree. It should be a typical civilian business venture, just like how it was in A2.

2 hours ago, Baars Richardson said:

It would be better if it needed to be gang controlled. Other gangs than have to take it over if they want to use that certain warehouse.

3 hours ago, Jasta said:

+1, It’s gotten to the point we’re I can’t grow cocaine or any drug in any of my houses without 1-2 Deputy’s sitting outside of my house.

I mean tbh most of the drugs clip outside of your house.

6 hours ago, Michael Vidov said:

I mean tbh most of the drugs clip outside of your house.

That doesn't mean pd can use that as an excuse to raid some one they need to be able to see the drugs or have some reason to beleive you are growing drugs such as seeing you at the drug dealer and what not but if this is the case you need to speak with some one about it