Jump to content
Jorge Benson

PSA to those who choose to open carry guns

Recommended Posts

If you aim your gun at a cop and he shoots you, that's a justified shooting.

If you jokingly aim your gun at a cop and he shoots you, that's a justified shooting.

If you jokingly aim your gun at a cop and another cop shoots you, that's a justified shooting.

If you get out of a vehicle without us telling you to after a pursuit and you have a gun in hand and you get shot, that's a justified shooting.

Stop your bitching and think before you act.

Your actions have consequences.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jorge Benson said:

If you aim your gun at a cop and he shoots you, that's a justified shooting.

If you jokingly aim your gun at a cop and he shoots you, that's a justified shooting.

If you jokingly aim your gun at a cop and another cop shoots you, that's a justified shooting.

If you get out of a vehicle without us telling you to after a pursuit and you have a gun in hand and you get shot, that's a justified shooting.

Stop your bitching and think before you act.

Your actions have consequences.

Thank you.

what if are cars has gunsImage result for gun from car

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you aim your gun at a civ and he shoots you, that's a justified shooting.

If you jokingly aim your gun at a civ and he shoots you, that's a justified shooting.

If you jokingly aim your gun at a civ and another civ shoots you, that's a justified shooting.

Stop your bitching and think before you act.

Your actions have consequences.

Thank you.

Cops do not get special treatment.

Edited by Michael Vidov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jorge Benson said:

@Michael Vidov No it's not a justified shooting if a civ shoots a cop because he's aiming a gun at them. You're just wrong. plain and simple.

You are asking for double standards here, shooting someone without initiation is just rdm. 

This goes for civs and cops and should stay this way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, I apologize. I don't think I properly conveyed what I wanted to say.

What i meant was just because a police officer is aiming his weapon at a civilian does NOT give the civilian a right to shoot the cop. However, if a civilian is aiming a weapon at an officer, that officer DOES have a right to defend himself. It's because law enforcement officers are given the authority by the government to enforce the law and they're allowed to use reasonable force in doing so. You, however, as a civilian are not justified in being in direct violent opposition to an officer if said officer is operating justly under his duties. It's not a double standard when the whole point of police officers is that they have a certain degree of authority of you, and for good reason.

Shooting a cop in "self-defense" has almost never resulted in the suspect being found justified of the shooting. In rare cases where the police don't follow proper self-identification protocols where the civilian truly believes that the other party is not a LEO and is threatening their life. If you're defense for killing a cop was because "well, he was pointing his gun at me" you're going to have a rude awakening in court.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jorge Benson said:

No, I apologize. I don't think I properly conveyed what I wanted to say.

What i meant was just because a police officer is aiming his weapon at a civilian does NOT give the civilian a right to shoot the cop. However, if a civilian is aiming a weapon at an officer, that officer DOES have a right to defend himself. It's because law enforcement officers are given the authority by the government to enforce the law and they're allowed to use reasonable force in doing so. You, however, as a civilian are not justified in being in direct violent opposition to an officer if said officer is operating justly under his duties. It's not a double standard when the whole point of police officers is that they have a certain degree of authority of you, and for good reason.

Shooting a cop in "self-defense" has almost never resulted in the suspect being found justified of the shooting. In rare cases where the police don't follow proper self-identification protocols where the civilian truly believes that the other party is not a LEO and is threatening their life. If you're defense for killing a cop was because "well, he was pointing his gun at me" you're going to have a rude awakening in court.

Dab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kevin385874 said:

Can king of 20 Iq make an argument about how I'm incorrect??? I think not

 

8 hours ago, Michael Vidov said:

Rude and incorrect. 

Boys it's okay if someone wins an argument or heated conversation, it's called life now stop acting like Children and get over it... Sure he didn't come back with a reply probably because he didn't need one or what Jorge said was bang on doesn't mean he has a low IQ... (Don't reply to this its not needed)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jackel Vidov said:

 

 doesn't mean he has a low IQ... (Don't reply to this its not needed)
 

Im not saying he has low IQ from his post, I'm saying hes got low IQ because hes a Vidov.......Which you also are........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kevin385874 said:

Im not saying he has low IQ from his post, I'm saying hes got low IQ because hes a Vidov.......Which you also are........

And you're a cop... So what's your point? I don't know what your problem is with the Vidov's but clearly, you have a tilt spot for us <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.