John Brown

Teamspeak Suggestion

So I haven't been here long but I have read through all the Arma 2 rules.

Here goes my suggestion, been waiting in teamspeak for 10 mins and no one seems to becoming so I start to have a look around on who is available and I finally manage to find someone but then the dredded teamspeak demon comes out and goes NO you may not poke this person (at the time they were an administrator) so I start to look around a little more but there just doesn't seem to be anyone else around to poke.

Any chance to make it so new people can poke at least up to admin? I get its quite a jump from helper to Administrator in chain of command but I guess these sorts of things happen in life.

Normally there is staff on most of time able to help new people etc but due to the switching to arma 3 and that it has just been christmas and it's soon new year means not as many are on the teamspeak. I was AFK at the time you came on but I have also been online all day on the TS so you could had poked / messaged me. 

1 hour ago, John Brown said:

I did try messaging but It said I couldn't

I'm generally always on the Teamspeak and available regardless of time though if you do message me it may take a bit before I see your message, you should also be able to poke me so must have been on when I was off, I'll be on most of today and tomorrow so if I see you on i can hook you up with all the information & inquiries you may have as long as I'm able to answer them. 

Edited by Daeron Decker

Just now, Daeron Decker said:

I'm generally always on the Teamspeak and available regardless of time though if you do message me it may take a bit before I see your message, you should also be able to poke me so must have been on when I was off, I'll me on most of today and tomorrow so if I see you on i can hook you up with all the information & inquiries you may have as long as I'm able to answer them. 

yeah alright I think ill be good for now I just wanted to bring some of this info to the attention of someone in staff