younesboy8

OurLifeRpg Future

Tbh The Arma 3 Modded Life servers Are dead,  I have read it from sites and also vids, I do think If OurlifeRpg, Moves to arma 3 it wont get the server populated, But i do think if we use cicada and Make the server cops vs robbers, The server Has a chance, Iknow Cicada is a hard map But if whe spend some time in it, And Make in one time a good step it would be good for ourliferpg if we gone move to fast without a plan b and c, The server wont last long, Truely I have so much respect what staff does in the past and now, Also much respect to the devs, We should move with backup plans so this wouldn't be fatal for the comunity, This is one  of the best server Bohemia could ever get, It would be very sad if this comunity dies,  It feels very weird that the past weeks also in the weekends the server was dead, Some times 15 people pop up, But after 1/2 hours it dies, I hope this would not happen in Arma 3 But we Shouldn’t  hope we as a community should make a plan for the future, I Hope this meeting is gone work out very well ...

also here is a video where One of the most biggest Arma 3 youtubers tells why and how arma 3 modded life is dead:

Also dont mind my grammer please.

I also wanne mention wat jester posted a couple a day ago, I do think that true, Arma 2 Is beter for Life servers, Also i Believe that there is still live in arma 2, And I Also think we still can populate the server, We just have to do it as a community. @Jester

Edited by younesboy8

CANT EVEN SPELL GRAMMAR RIGHT

anyways all jokes aside cops and robbers would flop.. instantly. i say host a domination server as well tbh

Arma 3 was plan D never mind B or C, it went arma 2, arma 3, back to arma 2 and now back to arma 3 again.

Psi Syndicate no longer plays on arma life servers any more because people got sick of his shit and stopped liking him, he played with me on Arma.Network where he was above cancerous then once that community died he made his own with the same files and map as AN it gradually died.

Yeahhh have you ever watched Psi's videos? I don't even know how people watch him he would be so cancerous to play with. Hell when he DID play on our A2 server he caused so many issues because he was so aids.

32 minutes ago, Jack Borne said:

Yeahhh have you ever watched Psi's video? I don't even know how people watch him he would be so cancerous to play with. Hell when he DID play on our A2 server he caused so many issues because he was so aids.

What he said

4 hours ago, Curtis Calvert said:

Arma 3 was plan D never mind B or C, it went arma 2, arma 3, back to arma 2 and now back to arma 3 again.

Psi Syndicate no longer plays on arma life servers any more because people got sick of his shit and stopped liking him, he played with me on Arma.Network where he was above cancerous then once that community died he made his own with the same files and map as AN it gradually died.

people didnt get sick of his shit. The community was dying cuz of lack of good dev updates and the toxicity and etc. If you watched his videos he explained some of the reasons why PsiSyn community shutdown.  But if there was a good developed arma 3 modded server that is "popular" he would play on it. 

4 hours ago, Jack Borne said:

Yeahhh have you ever watched Psi's videos? I don't even know how people watch him he would be so cancerous to play with. Hell when he DID play on our A2 server he caused so many issues because he was so aids.

cuz they like to roleplay...

4 hours ago, Kevin Hansen said:

people didnt get sick of his shit. The community was dying cuz of lack of good dev updates and the toxicity and etc. If you watched his videos he explained some of the reasons why PsiSyn community shutdown.  But if there was a good developed arma 3 modded server that is "popular" he would play on it. 

I mean I used to like Lewis, even played with him a few times. But he decided to act like a 12-year-old to please his audience. Lewis turned into a guy who was actually cool and good at roleplay to someone who just RDMed and killed as many people in the most, not okay ways. This happened because server administrations allowed him too and the community's themselves grew to promote such behavior.

3 hours ago, Jack Borne said:

Psi and roleplay dont go into the same sentence

Maybe 3 or 4 years ago, but not now lol

5 hours ago, TheGamingChief said:

I mean I used to like Lewis, even played with him a few times. But he decided to act like a 12-year-old to please his audience. Lewis turned into a guy who was actually cool and good at roleplay to someone who just RDMed and killed as many people in the most, not okay ways. This happened because server administrations allowed him too and the community's themselves grew to promote such behavior.

Maybe 3 or 4 years ago, but not now lol

I Dindt now that, I think whe should focus on this comunity, And i think staff and devs doing a good Job making the server for arma 3, But I dont think this server died, Because arma 2, There are several reasons, I also dont think that is Staff or devs fault, There are several other factors,  Much respect for staff and devs puting so much effort, And accepting members there opinion, There are always more then 1 roads to Rome, There Will be more options for OurLifeRpg in my eyes