Luke Sheppard

Since we MIGHT be going back to arma 3

What Map?  

75 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Pick one

Since we MIGHT be going back to arma 3. If we were to go back what map would you want.

Kelley's island which is done and you get good FPS and it a good size.

Video Here: 

or

Cicada since alot of people want that.

Keep in mind from what i remember for the map alone its like 6 gigs where as the addons for kelleys island were like 7 gig total

so total addons could be like 10gig to 20 gigs

and it was v buggy when me and tgc went on it ages ago.

Well, I agree Cicada is a great map. But we do need a change. Also Kelly's island is more modern in terms of buildings etc etc. And it should be fairly easy to learn the new map. I personally think Kelly's is the best way to start up arma 3 again.

I guess it’s totally ok to go around directing people to vote for the map you want instead of letting people choose for themselves. And if you claim that it’s a free speech thing and you can say what you want then I would like you all to ask yourselves if you think it’s a conflict of interest for staff members of a community to go around telling people what they ought to vote for?

This entire vote means nothing now because of the shady way it’s being conducted.

Just now, Marty Hart said:

I guess it’s totally ok to go around directing people to vote for the map you want instead of letting people choose for themselves. And if you claim that it’s a free speech thing and you can say what you want then I would like you all to ask yourselves if you think it’s a conflict of interest for staff members of a community to go around telling people what they ought to vote for?

This entire vote means nothing now because of the shady way it’s being conducted.

Agreed.

and who gives a fuck what the staff members tell you on which map you should vote for, all you have to do is realize that you're not going to get banned if you dont, and that its your opinion.

43 minutes ago, Stabidy said:

Why not think of emita as well its alittle bit bigger and easier to manage.. only bug i have seen with it is you cant always 100% drive over the railroad tracks without the street ramps

i was going to say emita but i thought no one else would like it i played on another server and it did pretty well and no glitches that i have seen

it has been used by one server which was alrp and it was very successful. not overused at all, unless you're saying 1 server that made over 21,000$ in its legacy

you are 100% wrong it was used my many people and it got over used hard. including an a3 server i was apart of. also might want to Google first just a quick check there is currently 20 servers running lakeside