Luke Sheppard

Y'all want something done, well I want something to do.

What Should We Do?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What do y'all want

• Move to Arma 3 but keep everything the same.
    • Stay on arma 2 and keep it as it is
    • Move to Arma 3 but start fresh.

So Choice A is basically move to Arma 3 but keep everything the same so ya know, same Chief (Foster) same EMS Chief (Corpsman) transfer the ranks over so everyone keeps there ranks etc. oh and most of the a2 rules will stay but some will be modified

Choice B is stay on arma 2 and just keep it as it is

And Choice C is move to Arma 3 but start again so new Chief new EMS chief new ranks for everyone etc etc.

Edited by Luke Shaw

Just now, Rod said:

Can we get Arma 3 Cicada?, long time ago the map was ready but never came up 

Why do you guys want Cicada, we've been on it for like five years now. Not to mention Cicada is super buggy on ArmA 3, and from what we can see there is no good way to fix it.

I believe we should move to Cicada on Arma 3, even though I believe its not buggy cause I have used it my self. If it is or isn't, everyone loves how the server is ran, not really the game. If we move to Cicada and keep everything the same then the players will love it. Cause Cicada even in Arma 3 is map that is easy to run. Just my opinion. We love the staff and the department here. I can believe everyone else can say the same.

Edited by A. Smith

Kelley's Island is a shit map, and too many communities run it. If we do Cicada we will be the odds one out and more people will come. Its a small map but I have been going around for a while asking these questions and people says the love this community, and the map of Cicada. I will work my ass off to make sure the server don't die and others as well. If we keep everything the same, including everyone's ranks. The map layout, and the staff. Then it will be amazing. We should just give it a try cause it would be REALLY interesting.

35 minutes ago, TheGamingChief said:

Why do you guys want Cicada, we've been on it for like five years now. Not to mention Cicada is super buggy on ArmA 3, and from what we can see there is no good way to fix it.

Cicada is a map that has stood the test of time and it's proven the community loves it, it's a good base to start A3 on to see how it goes.

How the fuck is Cicada buggy? With CUP and the A2 PBO copied straight into the files it's no more "broken" than standard A2.

Just now, Derek Graham said:

Arma 3 Vehicles + Buggy Ass Hilly Ass Cicada = People complaining every 10 seconds because their tires break on EVERY fucking pursuit

Arma 2 = Driving off road and clipping into the ground and flip 100 feet in the air.
Arma 3 = Learn how to fucking drive