younesboy8

Sorry...

This is not meant to cause AIDS, but to offer my exuces.

For all members, I'm sorry how I acted, Sorry if I've offended someone this was certainly not my intention, I'm going to change my behavior in Game and Team speak, This will not happen again, I'm very sorry to have you disturbed, Sorry staff for disturbing you too, it was certainly not my intention to disturb you, You are going to notice my improvements soon, Thank you for reading and once again sorry how I have behaved. 

5 minutes ago, Harry Dickinson said:

You where literally saying my mum is a prostitute, so I agree with Emike, politely fuck off?

Iam not gone set a statement, You got a 5 min ban so that shows who whas wrong, And if you felt hurt dont please include my mom first the next time and telling me that iam from a shitty 3 world country, You  started this, I would be banned if i whas wrong but it whas you who got banned, I am not gone respond on this and still I am very sorry for all other member for my behavior in the past included staff

Edited by younesboy8

Just now, younesboy8 said:

Iam not gone set a statement, You got a 5 min ban so that shows who whas wrong. 

Because I was responding too your immature comment, you say your gonna be sorry, but literally 10 minutes later you start something against me chatting shit to my mum so :/

Just now, Stangl Sabra said:

Alright listen, Younes is trying to apologize for his wrong doings and you guys are just being dicks. Leave the man alone..... 

I don't believe him either LOL

¨pardon me but fucking hell dude he wrote the exact same shit in his unban appeal when he got permed for like the second time and that was over a month ago and he still never changed. So you want me to believe him now? come on ffs this is a fucking joke tbh lmao

Just now, Emike1 said:

¨pardon me but fucking hell dude he wrote the exact same shit in his unban appeal when he got permed for like the second time and that was over a month ago and he still never changed. So you want me to believe him now? come on ffs this is a fucking joke tbh lmao

Look in the dark text my boi

Just now, Stangl Sabra said:

Alright listen, Younes is trying to apologize for his wrong doings and you guys are just being dicks. Leave the man alone..... 

Sckrub kids Leave de maean alone whe need to stop

Thanks for accepting my appologize, You will see my behavior change.

Just now, Michael Jacks said:

How in the fuck did a sorry post turn into complete fucking cancer? oh wait -- it's OurLife

Micheal jacks, I am very sorry for disrespecting you in the past, My behavior  is changed. 

Just now, Jared said:

Younes im glad you are taking an initiative to improve yourself as a person. Looking forward to see the new younesboy!

I am very happy to see there are Some people who willing, to give me a Nice comment, I am very sorry if i disrespect you in the past, My behavior is changed.

Honestly Younes you should not have made this post. Instead you should have just went along with the attempt to change your behavior without announcement; it wasn't completely necessary. However, I appreciate you taking the initiative, if you actually intend to. There was no reason for this post to go sideways. Harry, I hate you. Emike I hate you too but only half way hehe. Harry is the main problem here. Keep your cancer to yourselves and off the forums, ts, and game servers please, thank you. We're here to play a game and have fun. That's all

I won't lock the post now. I'm sure Younes wants more people to comment. If there is more negativity, however, it may be locked. This is not your high school. We don't like drama. Idk why it's so difficult for us all to get along.

Also why the fuck do I keep getting these text messages telling me to go vote. Fuck off

4 minutes ago, goaty said:

Honestly Younes you should not have made this post. Instead you should have just went along with the attempt to change your behavior without announcement; it wasn't completely necessary. However, I appreciate you taking the initiative, if you actually intend to. There was no reason for this post to go sideways. Harry, I hate you. Emike I hate you too but only half way hehe. Harry is the main problem here. Keep your cancer to yourselves and off the forums, ts, and game servers please, thank you. We're here to play a game and have fun. That's all

I won't lock the post now. I'm sure Younes wants more people to comment. If there is more negativity, however, it may be locked. This is not your high school. We don't like drama. Idk why it's so difficult for us all to get along.

Also why the fuck do I keep getting these text messages telling me to go vote. Fuck off

Okay I totally agree I was pretty imature there but honestly I just couldn't hold my self. I'll stop now mr goaty.

4 minutes ago, goaty said:

I do see your Point, also i have no problem if you lock it, This post whas not only to tell people iam changing my behavior, But this also to mention that I am very sorry if i disrespected Sombody in the best, For these people iam making a apologize , Dont mention my grammer and i totaly understand you goaty