Casey Chapman

Life is Feudal: Your Own

Life is Feudal: Your Own  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a LiF:YO private server/community group?

• Yes
    • No

Hey everyone,

Had a discussion with Hamthir and we  are thinking about the idea of a private Life is Feudal: Your Own server or forming a community group to play on other servers consisting of members from this community.

At the moment we just want to see if anyone else might be interested, get voting! :) 

Its not an advertisement, this is only us wandering if people want to join a casual game. Its just the same concept if you ask someone if they want to play CSGO and i hope its not being taken otherwise.

10 hours ago, James Moore said:

Careful what you say. This post can be interpreted as advertising.

Not really, trying to see if anyone is interested in forming a gaming group (that will be entirely self funded if it goes to private server) and wouldn't exactly be stealing members.

Maybe someone speaking Swahili could interpret it that way but no one else will... 

9 hours ago, Hamthir said:

Its not an advertisement, this is only us wandering if people want to join a casual game. Its just the same concept if you ask someone if they want to play CSGO and i hope its not being taken otherwise.

I know, but I'm saying that's just how some people think about threads of this type

7 hours ago, Derek Graham said:

Talk to senior staff about it maybe? It might be possible to host it through OLRPG if a large amount of people want to play it together here.

unfortunately i dont think it would draw a large crowd from the community, but possibly new players would join from that. I used to run a server with a few buddies and we had gotten to 36 players on it, thats medium-ish size for that game