To the contrary, complaints are a reason to be strict. You drive off players and suddenly you have no server to play as PMC on, but I digress.

If you want one reason, the level of unprofessionalism amo ngst PMC c god be one. Ie. Sitting outside jail shooting their guns into the air and trolling/killing each other. I'm not trying to start an argument, but there is no way that you don't recognize that there is an issue.

90% of the time when PMC is shooting outside of jail its not just us its cops, and not just some po1's its LT's and Capt's. I have multiple recording's of cops breaking the PD protocol while stationed outside of jail. But unlike most people im not here to report people who are trying to have some fun while there are no situations going on.

From my understanding of the laws there is no crime for discharging a weapon outside of town as long as the weapons are legal. Which all of our weapons are licensed and legal to use and carry.

Please to anyone else posting please only post about PMC if it relevant and/or has useful information/suggestions.

Edited by David67111

90% of the time when PMC is shooting outside of jail its not just us its cops, and not just some po1's its LT's and Capt's. I have multiple recording's of cops breaking the PD protocol while stationed outside of jail. But unlike most people im not here to report people who are trying to have some fun while there are no situations going on.

From my understanding of the laws there is no crime for discharging a weapon outside of town as long as the weapons are legal. Which all of our weapons are licensed and legal to use and carry.

Please to anyone else posting please only post about PMC if it relevant and/or has useful information/suggestions.

Let's not pass blame. I think we can act like adults and accept blame where its due. If PD members are behaving like children, report them accordingly.

PMC refusing to take responsibility for their actions is 50% of the problem.

This isn't about policy, this is about actions by PMC members that break certain protocols and possibly certain rules. I'm not accusing I'm stating facts that have been laid out, incidents that happened.

Yes there will always be someone complaining, but in this case there are serious complaints with legitimate reason. CIvs complain when PD contracts PMC because they can't go around baiting and killing PD. Why are they complaining that they can't do that when it's against the rules anyway? When civs contract PMC, its not about PD having an advantage, it's about the civs being completely untouchable when they have heavily armed PMC members protecting them, and when a PMC is killed he just comes right back. There must be a better system to balance these issues. One civilian hires PMC to protect him and he starts robbing everything he can, then cops attempt to arrest him and PMC shoot the cops (even when their client fires on law enforcement first). The police department can't stop trying to stop him, and they can't just stop engaging the civ and PMC after they kill someone (or multiple cops). And even if they did, the civ would continue robbing gas stations and killing cops when he sees them because he's already done so. It's a vicious circle, and there really isn't anyone to blame, so everyone is putting the blame on the ones pulling the trigger, PMC. This is why there has to be a complete overhaul to the protocols and regulations on PMC. At the very least, something has to change. It can't keep going like this, because when PMC gets on the island life server turns into a wasteland server.

Every thing you have said in this post happens on a daily basis even when PMC is not on. That's arma 2 for you, kill or be killed. Then you come back and do the same thing over and over again.

As for PMC shooting cops/civilians once the contractee shoots at a subject we are able to fire on that person as well. That is stated in our protocol. Tho we do not always fire on everyone that gets shot at by our contractee. 

A simple solution for PD when we are asking for contracts, contract us. If we are contracted to a civ who is robbing stuff then play smarter. We are not just some civs with guns we are trained to a T for shooting and driving. Instead of all cars following the pursuit some cops break off and go ahead, weather that be off road or on road to get in-front of us. Us team work to set spikes across both sides of the roads have your cars hidden and set up an ambush. Every time im on the server everyone acts individually on cop instead of using teamwork. There are simple solutions to these issues but cops get so focused on the chase they do not think about what happens once the pursuit ends. Even when we are contracted to PD and i'm on their freq there is not team work. I've heard cops calling a pursuit out while other cops are still on traffic stops. Drop the traffic stop and head to the area of the pursuit or go to a town you think it will go to and get set up for spikes.

I personally think one of the biggest reason PD gets rekt (lack of other words) while PMC is contracted to civs is because there is no teamwork on PD's side.

Let's not pass blame. I think we can act like adults and accept blame where its due. If PD members are behaving like children, report them accordingly.

PMC refusing to take responsibility for their actions is 50% of the problem.

Im not changing blame im simply stating that while shots are being heard at jail its not always us. And at no point in my post did i say we weren't shooting.

As well i do not report cops for breaking their protocol unless it effects someones RP. I an not here to get someone demoted for having some fun.

Edited by David67111

I feel that this post has run as far as it can.  Senior Staff is aware of the complaints and will be discussing them. If you have any further issues please take them to PMC command (With evidence like is required for complaints in any other faction) 

Every thing you have said in this post happens on a daily basis even when PMC is not on. That's arma 2 for you, kill or be killed. Then you come back and do the same thing over and over again.

It's a life role play server, it's not kill or be killed. If you want to grow drugs and shoot everyone you see go play wasteland with drugs. Seriously, whatever happened to a good role play situation? Instead, people just shoot constantly like it's a survival game. This forces people away from the server because they want an island life RP experience, not a game of TDM.

OK PMC command is aware and working on this issue

Senior Staff is aware and will be discussing this

Please no more PMC threads until we have discussed the issue -  This actually means I will lock any new threads until after the discussion