TheGamingChief

Upcoming Modpack / Mission File Update

Hello Everyone,

Hope you're all having a great Friday, I just got a little news on the upcoming update. Due to unforeseen complications we have decided to push the update back one week, this means we will do stat wipe and the update on the 9th instead of the 2nd. I know people are going to be upset, however we want to make sure the update is done properly. We could push the update tomorrow but it's likely that we'll encounter several random issues that would ruin our players experience, we also would be missing a few new skins that would probably cause a riot within PD.

I'm sorry for the delay but trust me, it's worth waiting a extra week to make sure everything is done right.

I'll leave a post below with some screenshots of the updated content.

Again sorry for the delay, just go out and enjoy the server while you wait  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^ 

Area Reserved For Update Screenshots

(Will be posted sometime before the update)

Here is a link to some screenshots, these are mostly screenshot of the addon changes. Don't worry, mission changes will be posted soon. This update is NOT just about PD, and EMS, there is major updates for civs along with a complete overhaul to the stat save system in general, not the mention the new shop system.

Edited by TheGamingChief

I used to play a year ago, I've just decided to come back so this is perfect timing for me. It's going to take me ages to finish the download of the current files already (Gotta Love Australian Internet!)

But yeah, I hope to see some new, amazing content!

See ya'll soon! :)

Hello Everyone,

Due to unforeseen complications we have decided to push the update back one week, this means we will do stat wipe and the update on the 9th instead of the 2nd.

Edited by BG Nino

Area Reserved For Update Screenshots

(Will be posted sometime before the update)

Here is a link to some screenshots, these are mostly screenshot of the addon changes. Don't worry, mission changes will be posted soon. This update is NOT just about PD, and EMS, there is major updates for civs along with a complete overhaul to the stat save system in general, not the mention the new shop system.

Can we see some screenshots yet?

What exact day will the update happen?

Screenshots added!

Screenshots added!

I am not meaning to hate or anything but I have found one screenshot out of all of them that I find does not seem professional... At all. It shows a PD officer beating someone with a baton with the caption "Remember to sprinkle a little bit of crack on them after..." To me, this is a way of showing people that the PD will just use unreasonable force and then come up with an excuse to get out of it. In my mind and I would like to think other people will back me on this, this is the kind of behavior our department attempted to move away from. 

I am not meaning to hate or anything but I have found one screenshot out of all of them that I find does not seem professional... At all. It shows a PD officer beating someone with a baton with the caption "Remember to sprinkle a little bit of crack on them after..." To me, this is a way of showing people that the PD will just use unreasonable force and then come up with an excuse to get out of it. In my mind and I would like to think other people will back me on this, this is the kind of behavior our department attempted to move away from.

Actually that image was added by me to add a little humor. Its also framed in a motivational poster style to add a giggle for some, or to exacerbate civilians. Never the less its put there as a joke.