Dale Woods

Clear checkpoint

Suggestion: 

drop the range on Clear Checkpoint

Why:

right nowClear checkpoint will clear any where form 200m to 250m  as EMS Aviation i lose the road blocks i place around my heli to many times a day people at east donus or speed cam 5 clearing it on us and costing $10,000 up to $50,000 to rebuild and a lot of time wasted where some time i'm rebuild andmay add 5 or 10 more secs sic i have to place this last roadblock befor i can get back in my heli to take off for people... or at a call and some other cop down the road from the call clear it then my heli get hit and blow up and kill me and the people around becuase i could not get roadblock back agin..

so i'll like to see it drop from 200 down to say 15 we may have to run clear checkpoint 2 or 3 times at a fire or mva but i feel it would be a lot more safe to run it more then to keep having people live put at risk because of some cop or untrained EMS or some one who payed to get the clear checkpoint as civ (or an admin with it)

Media:

none

Download:

none

+1  Too many times have PD cleared a checkpoint at East Dunkin and all of EMS's  Stuff down at Sub Fire is just gone. 200m was always excessive and cops should not be able to clear ems checkpoints. Ive encountered to many angry cops who just come up to my stuff and hit 9 and poof its all gone. MAKE CHECKPOINTS GREAT AGAIN 

But the 200m is helpful for FD because we usually have to set roadblocks far away from a scene. I suggest a toggle option for distance.

+1