Jackson C

Jail or not to jail AND BOXES

So It's a two in one combo, basically I'm proposing that PD officer or civs (optional) have the ability to check who is in jail by looking at the civ and cop list. It would colour out their column in red or something and would say JAILED.

It would eliminate firstly having ask every bloody time if a gang member is in jail or not when cop, and makes it easier to track civs overall.

https://gyazo.com/b8be3f1c11a9bb1dc53c86edbf0639ad (Example)

Also as a little add on to this, it would also be very useful if we could put a basic cop box into jail. The amount of times I've had to cage someone who was aids and kept ear raping me and ''OH NO'! I have no gags to shut this guy up." .. Calls for someone to get a gag. 

Plus every now and then jail gets busy, and you never have enough cuffs to handcuff every inmate.

Let me know what you think

Jackson

Edited by Jackson C

+1, but maybe in the armory so that way a rogue ass motherfucker can't come in jail and buttfuck everyone by buying a shotgun after being freed.

+1, but maybe in the armory so that way a rogue ass motherfucker can't come in jail and buttfuck everyone by buying a shotgun after being freed.

The PD Basic Equipment doesn't hold any weapons, thats the untrained equipment you're thinking of. Also, you have to be a cop to access all PD Shops.

Oh, yeah and +1 to Jacksons idea.

Edited by Harry Dickinson

The PD Basic Equipment doesn't hold any weapons, thats the untrained equipment you're thinking of. Also, you have to be a cop to access all PD Shops.

Oh, yeah and +1 to Jacksons idea.

oh ye

Also as a little add on to this, it would also be very useful if we could put a basic cop box into jail. The amount of times I've had to cage someone who was aids and kept ear raping me and ''OH NO'! I have no gags to shut this guy up." .. Calls for someone to get a gag. 

Jackson

Surprised he didn’t just use my name

Plus every now and then jail gets busy, and you never have enough cuffs to handcuff every inmate.

Jackson

Honestly not a bad idea.

So It's a two in one combo, basically I'm proposing that PD officer or civs (optional) have the ability to check who is in jail by looking at the civ and cop list. It would colour out their column in red or something and would say JAILED.

It would eliminate firstly having ask every bloody time if a gang member is in jail or not when cop, and makes it easier to track civs overall.

https://gyazo.com/b8be3f1c11a9bb1dc53c86edbf0639ad (Example)

Jackson

WHY AM I THE ONE JAILED. TRIGGGGERRRREDDDDDD